Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Big deal, new year, so what?

In case you're wondering if I've made any New Year's resolutions, let me put you at ease now. The answer is NO.

Well, kind of, NO. Not exactly. Whatever.

All of us (and by "us" I mean me) at the Crankee blog have been busy working on interesting (and by "interesting" I mean boring) stories for the blog. We'll have more interviews with Japanese custom bike makers, a look into the glamourous world of Japanese bicycle messengers and and interview with one of the coolest bike mechanics in the far east. At least Crankee thinks he's cool. We also plan to expand the Crankee Store with hard to find Japanese bike gear and accessories (including messenger bags made entirely from recycled feelings of inadequacies, very eco-friendly) As always, your comments and suggestions are welcomed. Here's to a better year ahead, and fewer saddle burns behind.

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on your blog from PEZ.

    WTF Glamourous bike messanger! Coolest bike mechanic in the Far East! That's like the prettiest girl in Prison!

    Just kidding dude. Excellent site. Like the Gov'ner said "I'll Be Back"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (I think?) Jim. Cycling in Japan is an odd stew of poseur-ism, fanaticism, collectivism mixed in with sincere love for the iron mule and a lot of fun. I'll try to cover as much as I can in the coming months. Hopefully some of what I write will be legible.

    Generalissimo Crankee

    ReplyDelete